Finance / Accounting / Administration / Human Resources
We are a well-established and prosperous European logistics and freight company, servicing the east-west and north-south corridors on rail and road. The business relationships with our customers are long-term and we follow them at their locations with hubs, terminals, or branch offices. We are going to establish our Eastern European headquarters in Slovakia (near Bratislava) and will invest in companies in Hungary or Czech Republic or set up our own subsidiaries. Our goal is to achieve revenues of € 50 million within the next 5 years. Finance plays a key role in this, and we are looking for a very experienced Chief Financial Officer / Finančný riaditeľ or Commercial Director / Obchodný riaditeľ (f/m/x) – responsible for managing the financial actions of this new established company as
Managing Director / Výkonný ředitel (f/m/x)
Duties / responsibilities
- Oversee the organization's financial activities, including being responsible for the finance and accounting professionals who perform operational functions
- Serve in a strategic advisory role for the CEO and C-suite peers
- Forecasting to accurately predict likely future outcomes, including financial forecasting and modelling
- Financial Reporting, including balance sheets, P&L, and cash flow statements according to IFRS
- Human Resources Management
- A master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
- An additional qualification in finance and accounting, such as a Chartered Accountant (f/m/x), would be desirable
- Strong analytical and strategic skills in order to manage foreign subsidiaries
- Intercultural skills would be beneficial
- At least 8 years' experience in a senior management position with an international dimension
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Our greenfield in Slovakia offers you the opportunity to build up the location and contribute to our growth course. Our managers appreciate our corporate culture and are very internationally oriented. Be a part of it.
A competitive monthly gross salary of at least € 7.000,‑ based on experience and skills is guaranteed.
Please send your application to the agency commissioned by us, which takes confidentiality notices and blocking notices into account.
Deutsches Institut für Personalmarketing (Berlin)
Brunnenstraße 182 · 10119 Berlin · difp.de